Advantage Smith Duggan
For a quarter century, Smith Duggan lawyers have been providing clients with effective legal services in the courtroom and the boardroom. Our clients range from large multinationals to family businesses to individuals. We take pride in representing each with passion and integrity. Every client receives personal attention from experienced and accomplished attorneys, yielding optimal results in the shortest time.
- Ken Wright’s CIP Level 2 certification as a coatings inspector has been approved for a three year extension by NACE International (the National Association of Corrosion Engineers)
- Smith Duggan Buell and Rufo selected as a 2018 "Best Law Firm" by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers
- Smith Duggan Successfully Defends Airport
- Condominium Seller Prevented From Backing Out Of Deal
- Smith Duggan Reduces Weekly Workers’ Compensation Benefits That Self-insured Company Must Pay To Injured Employee
- Smith Duggan Wins in Racial Profiling Case
- Smith Duggan Prevails Before Supreme Judicial Court For Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
- Smith Duggan Stops Landlord From Piercing Corporate Veil
- Smith Duggan Prevails on Appeal of Section 1(7A) Defense in Worker’s Compensation Case
- Smith Duggan Prevails in Case of First Impression Interpreting Aviation Insurance Policy
- Smith Duggan Obtains Defense Verdict in Automatic Door Case
- Smith Duggan Obtains Court Victory For Apple, Inc.
- Smith Duggan Prevails in Product Liability Case in Rhode Island Federal District Court
- Smith Duggan wins Replevin Action for Ivy League University