- Smith Duggan Successfully Defends Airport
- Condominium Seller Prevented From Backing Out Of Deal
- Smith Duggan Reduces Weekly Workers’ Compensation Benefits That Self-insured Company Must Pay To Injured Employee
- Smith Duggan Wins in Racial Profiling Case
- Smith Duggan Prevails Before Supreme Judicial Court For Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
- Smith Duggan Stops Landlord From Piercing Corporate Veil
- Smith Duggan Prevails on Appeal of Section 1(7A) Defense in Worker’s Compensation Case
- Smith Duggan Prevails in Case of First Impression Interpreting Aviation Insurance Policy
- Smith Duggan Obtains Defense Verdict in Automatic Door Case
- Smith Duggan Obtains Court Victory For Apple, Inc.
- Defense Verdict In $5M Construction Case
- No Breach Of Multi-Million-Dollar Management Contract
- Smith Duggan Prevails in Product Liability Case in Rhode Island Federal District Court
- Smith Duggan wins Replevin Action for Ivy League University