News & Knowledge
- Partner Regina Snow Mandl, Esq., appointed by the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court to a five-year term on the seven member Clients’ Security Board
- Partners Barbara Buell & Gerard Butler speak at the 27th Annual New England Regional Healthcare Risk Management Conference
- Barbara Buell recently gave a talk to a group of music educators in Boston public schools about how to minimize the risk of being sued by students or their parents
- Reed Witherby speaks at Northeastern University Symposium, "Accessing Democracy: How Law Shapes and Influences Our Elections."
- Smith Duggan Presents Training Seminar
- Wayland Resident and Smith Duggan Partner Regina Snow Mandl Named to the 2014 "Top Women of Law" List by Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly
- New Workers' Compensation Procedures for 2014
- Upton's Case: Employer Investigations And Workers’ Compensation
- DIA Launches New Section 15 Interactive Petition
- Smith Duggan Successfully Defends Airport
- Condominium Seller Prevented From Backing Out Of Deal
- Smith Duggan Reduces Weekly Workers’ Compensation Benefits That Self-insured Company Must Pay To Injured Employee
- Smith Duggan Wins in Racial Profiling Case
- Smith Duggan Prevails Before Supreme Judicial Court For Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
- Smith Duggan Stops Landlord From Piercing Corporate Veil
- Smith Duggan Prevails on Appeal of Section 1(7A) Defense in Worker’s Compensation Case
- Smith Duggan Prevails in Case of First Impression Interpreting Aviation Insurance Policy
- Smith Duggan Obtains Defense Verdict in Automatic Door Case
- Smith Duggan Obtains Court Victory For Apple, Inc.
- Defense Verdict In $5M Construction Case
- No Breach Of Multi-Million-Dollar Management Contract
- Smith Duggan Prevails in Product Liability Case in Rhode Island Federal District Court
- Smith Duggan wins Replevin Action for Ivy League University