JD, cum laude, Suffolk University Law School, 1991
BA, University of Colorado, Boulder, 1987
American Bar Association
Massachusetts Bar Association
Boston Bar Association
Real Estate Bar Association
Real Estate Finance Association
Greater Boston Real Estate Board
Andrew P. Stempler, Partner
Andrew Stempler concentrates his practice on real estate law representing clients in the acquisition, sale, development, leasing and financing of commercial and residential real estate. He also represents numerous lending institutions in commercial and residential loan transactions, and assists business clients with corporate matters including commercial transactions, formation and organization, employment concerns, and financing. Mr. Stempler also practices in the areas of contract law and civil litigation.
- PRACTICE AREAS
NEWS & KNOWLEDGE
- The Best Lawyers in America® Recognizes Nine Smith Duggan Partners; Two Attorneys Selected as Best Lawyers®: Ones to Watch
- The Best Lawyers in America© Recognizes Six Smith Duggan Partners; Two Attorneys Selected as Best Lawyers®: Ones to Watch
- Five Smith Duggan Partners Recognized in the 2020 Edition of "The Best Lawyers® in America"
- Smith Duggan Named "Best Law Firm" by U.S. News & World Report; Thirteen Attorneys Receive Honors
- Smith Duggan Partners Recognized in the 2019 Edition of "The Best Lawyers® in America"